Thursday, April 15, 2010

Can it be?

Why is it that guys get desired girlfriend characteristics in the clande’s but the clande’s cant make good galfriends? For instance if u want to get down with your galfriend of many months tonight u must have started foreplay 2 days ago. U must have called her several times since yesterday, remembered to mention how pretty she is, how many kg’s she’s lost etc! woe unto you if u had not started warming her oven 2 days in advance coz u will most definitely be given those funny lines of I’m tired, I have a headache, why do men always think of shagging or just hold me.
On the other hand clande’s have a way of catching u by the balls literally! They are as kinky as demons. They leave your dick in shreds coz of wear & tear. On several occasions I’d risk losing my job, risk being thrown out by the landlord, risk the wrath of her boyfriend or fiancée or risk my life coz of these clande’s. I don’t think I’d risk any of that for my galfriends.
Even when a clande eventually gets promoted to galfriend status they lose their mojo & settle into galfriend monotony.
Its only a clande who can pop into your office at lunch time, make sure u r the only one around & proceed to give u a blow job that u had not begged for( like u wud with a galfriend).
Is it foolish to think that there’s that one chick who is a galfriend with clande mentality? Maybe it will snow tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger 0.5 said...

Best of both worlds! But then again those could be hooks that landed the fish, yaani she (clande) is hoping to scale up the ladder with you and serving the sweetness in tons .....it is how men are duped into marriage :-)

Friday, April 16, 2010 12:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home