Thursday, May 14, 2009

Nikiwa ndani

Heard the song some time back. Amazed how fast songs get tossed into the "old school" pile these days. At least that's how I classified it in my mind. Anything that you haven't heard in years, right? Kidali Po and some Dully Sykes tune I can't quite remember now. Oh, wait. It's just popped into my head. Hi. Those were the days.

Anyway. On this particular occasion, it reminded me of how a guy can't win. Where the ladies are concerned that is. If you're nice, you're a sissy [which they don't like]. If you're bad, you're a pig [which they don't like]. If you argue you're point of view, you're always disagreeing. If you try to avoid all that by not saying anything or agreeing to everything, you're too easy. Damned if you do. Damned if you don't. A guy just can't win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home