Saturday, September 06, 2008

i am selling open source

I was thinking of downloading a certain software to sell to anaa dumb guy. He takes my word for the law when it comes to computing.
And why not, i endured 'for loops' and reading the source code for the Linux kernel and the shell, and doing useless AC theory, double linked lists and queuing theory.
Then i remembered ajamaa. He was doing his fourth year project. And this is the thing. He downloaded a software and instead of presenting it as is, he coded a look alike in all aspects from scratch. Could you even tell which one was downloaded? ( A minute of silence in honour)
well i chose not to follow ajamaa, not on this software. No. it ain't broken , and i am not fixing it.

1 Comments:

Blogger aJamaa said...

Thou shall not mention my name in vain. But I am guilty as charged. I have never had an original idea in my life. I am a stronger believer in re-use its the only chance I have.

Friday, September 26, 2008 2:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home