Friday, July 06, 2007

State and Time.

I started writing this post during a meeting.
















That is my leg and to the right, is Anya, my beloved computer. Of course the rest of the participants had not arrived by the time I was doing all this stuff.

To things:
Come to think of it, it is not too early to take a mortgage. I last saw the inside of a class in 2003. That is a long ways ago. If I had the sense to go into one then I could be third-way paid by now. But hey! wait. You can't do that. A guy needs to pass all those rituals of life. Drinking. Brokeness. Chasing women. Not worrying. Those were beautiful days. 5 years can pass speedily without your knowing what happened.

I have not done a single productive thing today. MM condition (mind meltdown) in full swing.

My lesbian friend J, now that she has made it known to me of her orientation, has taken it upon herself to evaluate women on my behalf.
"That chic is cute isn't she? She has a nice ...." and I get a boring lecture on her anatomy, peppered with a few catty remarks. All mean of course. Hold on a moment! We could be marking the same woman.
Eerie.
It gets annoying after a while, and never one to throw away a good opportunity for amusement, I get her annoyed by commenting:
"I think she has better bo*bs than yours. Kinda rounder".
She gets thoroughly pissed and decides to shut up.
Touche.
Oh Kamikaze, want to know the verdict on Wednesday?

A woman knocked my door last night at 2:00AM. You might be wondering what I was doing up at that time. I was watching The Dresden Files (Love that show). She was HOT!
Hi, can I borrow your phone, I want to call my sis, she is dead asleep and can't hear me knocking. Mine is out of charge.
I speedily fetched the phone.
She makes the call, returns the phone and zaps out of earshot before I can mouth the 'H' in 'Hi'. Thanks so much, I am so sorry to have bothered you at this time.
Damn.
Just so happens that there are very cute women in the building I live in and the one next. Where have I been?

So Henry is gone. Fine! Get out of my face! We were all sad, drunk a couple of beers in sad bewilderment and forgot about it. There was Vieira before him. And Bergkamp. Unless you chain a guy to the goalposts, he will go if he wants to. How Arsenal is going to fare next season remains to be seen, unless of course you are a prophet! Some people just don't get it. Its a sport, engrossing and entertaining yes, but enthusiasm should be checked. It should not rain on my parade, or on Thursday morning when I am usually my most murderous self.

45 minutes.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kamikaze said...

Anya? Whats the verdict on Wednesday?

Friday, July 06, 2007 5:09:00 PM  
Blogger Kamikaze said...

What do you mean by 45 minutes?

Friday, July 06, 2007 5:10:00 PM  
Blogger 0.5 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Friday, July 06, 2007 6:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home