Tuesday, May 30, 2006

My New Hobby

As aJamaa was driving me to a previously mentioned goat eating, I informed him of my latest hobby, not that I often have hobbies.
This is a hobby anyone can pick up, if you aren't already doing it.
Have you noticed the paintings at the back of most mathrees. Yup. My favourite pastime (and it helps to have one in all these traffic jams nowadays) is to try and figure out who the painter was trying to represent on the mathree. Some are quite hilarious as in the guy actually gives a name, but you KNOW that is not who he says it is.

Thaz about it. Pick up a hobby, share, maybe I can pick up yours once this one loses its shine.

2 Comments:

Blogger 0.5 said...

Couldn't help laughing. Mine is similar somewhat.

I watch drivers, especially lady drivers. I try to figure out if the lady is one of these new hot career types, or she is driving a family car.

The results are telling. I go green with envy, seeing young women ranging from as small an age as 20 to 35 zoom past in BMWs, Coronas and Lancers. Fellow men labour around in ancient tin-cans, (I remember one guy who in the business of shifting gears seemed like he was battling the devil himself) and those worse off like myself use the 14-man yellow-striped taxi.

And man the beauty on these women!
Some wear ridiculously short skirts. These ride up their legs as they pump the gas and the brake. That amount of leg should only be displayed to boyfriends and husbands.

But what the heck, puts me in a cheerful mood everytime.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 8:19:00 AM  
Blogger Kelitu said...

On my drive back home, to kill the boredom of gridlock, i always love to count the number of drivers driving with their windows rolled down.
It's kind of interesting esp when i hit the freeway and i am trying to keep one eye on the road(trying to avoid ramming the car next lane, watching out for cops while keeping the speed limit) and count cars on the opposite side of the road.
it's a work out.

Saturday, June 03, 2006 10:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home