Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Long drive home

Thats what it should have been.
It just occurred to me that I should stop drinking till late or buy my own car. Now we know none of those is going to happen soon.
One aJamaa has been doing the greatest service known to a fellow jamaa. Driving the guy home when he is high (okay, I mean the guy being driven, but usually both of them are high; not that you notice with aJamaa). I guess that is why I shall miss this service. I wouldn't trust anyone else driving me home (taxis are exempt). Hurry back dude.

1 Comments:

Blogger aJamaa said...

Aah you are so sweet. I have to say I have enjoyed having company on those long drives home, even though half the time you are either mwagaing fries all over the place or asleep. They are actually long drives the drive from Kweyu's digs is 18 km.

Friday, June 02, 2006 3:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home