Thursday, March 23, 2006

The end game

Introverted guys will probably remember a similarly titled presenation I made for some course in campus. That is of course, except those who didn't attend that particular class. I can't remember what the course was. Anyway, I was just thinking [and sharing my thoughts] about the impact of technology on society, and where it would take us. The end game I called it. It's still something that I think about every so often, this afternoon being one of these occasions. Whether or not we adopt emerging technologies is another issue all together.

Anyway. I'm not posting so much to give my vision of the future, but because I came across a song I heard a couple of times and really liked. A song that had I known the lyrics would have sang during my aforementioned presentation. There's even a wikipedia entry for it! In the year 2525. [I couldn't post the lyrics, as I'd have loved to, or even a direct link to the lyrics because of the wonderful content filtering system my employer has]. Food for thought.

2 Comments:

Blogger Milonare said...

You sing?

Friday, March 24, 2006 2:02:00 PM  
Blogger Samborera said...

I do. In environments where there's so much noise that no one else can hear me [in pubs/clubs].

There was a time Kamikaze and I were meant to start a duet. Now HE can sing.

Friday, March 24, 2006 6:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home