Thursday, March 23, 2006

Robotica

I was amazed that I woke up this morning. Amazed that I woke up before the alarm went off. I've been waking up at about 6am for the past 3 weeks. Torture. I normally struggle to wake up by 8am. 1pm on saturdays. So I was rather confused this morning when I woke up and found myself on my bed, just as I had been the previous night, the book that I had attempted to read by my side, lights on. At first I wasn't sure whether I'd been asleep for 2 hours or 24. I mean. I never wake up before the alarm goes off. I guess that biological clock is getting reset [not the one that signals that I need to have offspring. The other one]. And how efficiently so. The problem with this clock is that it may not be able to identify a day like sunday, and not wake me up at daybreak.

6 Comments:

Blogger aJamaa said...

I have severally heard that old men cant sleep. I have been waking up before 6 a.m. for the last year or so. Even on Sato's and Sunday's when I try and sleep I wake up before 7. I end up lying in bed until 9 a.m. at the lates t but cant really sleep again.

No matter how late I slept on Sato I still wake up at 9 a.m. on Sunday morning. This last Sato I got into bed at 4 am and was up before 7 am.

The problem is made worse by the fact that I cant sleep during the day so even after sleeping for only two hours on Sunday morning the most I could do was lie in bed on Sunday afternoon and doze in church. It would be nice to sleep until 1 p.m. but I just cant.

If old men cant sleep, I must be ancient.

Thursday, March 23, 2006 4:04:00 PM  
Blogger Samborera said...

You know, it is true. That thing about old [wo]men not being able to sleep. So, yes. You very young.

Thursday, March 23, 2006 6:21:00 PM  
Blogger Milonare said...

Pata bedroom companion... You will lala like a baby!! LOLOL

Friday, March 24, 2006 2:04:00 PM  
Blogger Samborera said...

Yeah. I know that kind of sleep. Which makes me think. How do married guys make it to work in the morning?

Friday, March 24, 2006 6:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Married guys get the least my guy..

Tap is fungwad.. If you want to kula, dont get married!!

Monday, March 27, 2006 11:38:00 AM  
Blogger Samborera said...

Remind me. Why again do guys get married?

Monday, March 27, 2006 1:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home