Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I'm not wearing red

I thought I needed to clarify that I'm not wearing any piece of red clothing. Socks et al included. In past years, I have always gone out of my way not to. This hasn't been too hard since I don't own anything red. Truth be told, I don't like conforming. Never have. I am utterly incorrigible with this regard.

The only reason I would wear red todays is because I do indeed support The Reds. Given that I don't own a replica shirt, that isn't happening. I can text aJamaa the results of the game, if indeed he'll be otherwise occupied. Truth be told, I'd trade places with him. A bottle of wine with an obviously incredible woman, versus watching a team which can't score. Easy choice any day.

3 Comments:

Blogger Virginia Belle said...

I'm wearing red undies! hee hee hee...

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 11:02:00 PM  
Blogger Samborera said...

Oh boy. Pray tell, did anyone other than yourself get to see them?

Wednesday, February 15, 2006 9:40:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another Liverpool fan!!!!Woo hooo!!!Did you see how we downed Arsenal!!!!

Thursday, February 16, 2006 6:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home