Wednesday, September 07, 2005

To flirt or not to flirt

It's becoming a theme, this replaying of the reknowned shakespearian question. [Never mind the grammar] The amorous slant of my recent posts should not be interpreted to mean anything, other than the fact that I've recently experienced strong urges to flirt. Not even sexy flirting but more like 'just talking to girls'. I went as far as giving a married woman my cell phone number one evening ... and actually expecting her to call. Thankfully she didn't, because later the next morning, I started sweating over what I would do if she did.

I have acquired several numbers, and at least one of these chics [who I met on a dance floor], told me she had a boyfried and nothing would ever happen between us.

Where am I going with all this. Recently, I extended this trend to the wonderful world of the web. Came across some chics profile on Graduates.com and sent her an email. [She had a photo of some jamaican woman on her profile. Need I say more]

So, she replies. And after a few emails back and forth, she suggests we IM. I don't chat with anyone but I now find myself using my hotmail/msn account [I hate hotmail/msn] to chat with her. So far, so innocent.

I intend to keep it that way, lest I end up in a situation where I'm clueless as to what to do next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home