Friday, August 26, 2005

Talk too fast, think too slow

Thats me. In my urgency to blog, I had to go and reminisce about the cold. Elelelelele. Well now we are in it. All my fault. Ha! If only the world was pegged to what I think or say!

Yes its Friday. Nothing there for me. I have 200 bob on me. I guess I could go grab a soda or two at my favourite joint. But how can I face them? All of them. My friends, the waiters and waitresses. The Dj. Usually when I get there, I simply nod my head and a cold one appears. Now I want to tell them to take it back and come back with a different kind of cold one? The fizzy kind, in little bottles, for small kids at birthday parties. I can't do it. I wouldn't be able to look them in the eye again. THEY wouldn't be able to look me in the eye again. It would be too much. I guess I will just slink away, head home, go and become a recluse.

I mean, first I stop buying cigarettes. I look sideways at guys smoking near me. I flail at the smoke blowing my way like a little girl. Then I dare enter into that most revered of places and ask for a soda? No ways. Ah ah.
Oh the agony I am in...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home