Thursday, August 25, 2005

Letting go

That is always the hardest part. Letting go of a habit you've formed.
Habit could be drinking, smoking, sleeping late, getting to work late, getting home late, spending alot of time with someone...ad infinitum.

Lately it seems I have to let go of a couple of my habits. Got to get to work early, 'cause someone has been spilling the beans to the boss that I get in just before he does (he checks in at around 11, so i usually get in at 10.30 or so). As a corollary, I have to sleep early and wake up early. Which means getting home early, aided by the fact that I have to stop drinking. Already quit smoking. And then there is this "someone" I had to let go last Friday. A whole lot of letting go.

My hope is that I gain some things to replace what I am letting go of. Like I can breathe better since I don't smoke no more, I can thus sleep better, I can have an extra thousand bob in my pocket 'cause I am not spending it on "spending time with someone", gain my CEO's trust once again, so that I can go back to coming in late. Hey maybe I can lose some weight too, that wouldn't be too bad would it? Was in hospital like two days ago, at around 3 am, but thats a story for another day or time. Long story short, I clocked 93Kgs. F*****g hell!

Let go. Maybe you can gain something you need, or lose something you don't need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home