Friday, October 05, 2012

Weight problem, sleep and recurring cold

I am struggling with my weight like Robbie Fowler. I have put on 5 kgs in the course of the year. I blame it on school. Because of school I don't run on Saturday's anymore. Because of school I have not run a marathon all year. Because of school I have spent 7 weeks in a hotel in the course of the year and over indulged. What if I cant shed it off like Robbie Fowler? I should find a mountain before year end. That always takes off at least 5 kgs. Or maybe I should just forget about until I finish school then deal with it.

9 years ago I used to sleep between 11pm and midnight. I could watch Champions league matches and still have a productive day at work. Not anymore. If I sleep past 11 I struggle all day next day. If I sleep past 1am I struggle for 2 days. I dont even bother starting to watch a mid-week match. Last season, the only Champions league match I watched was the final. Even on weekends I struggle to stay up past 11. To add insult onto injury I can sleep past 7 am. Even when I have no intention of waking up early, I find myself awake at between 6.30 am and 7am. How sad it is that I have lost control of my body and sleep patterns.

I had a cold last week and took some time off work to recuperate. It was over by Friday but returned on Tuesday this week. Mambo gani hii!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing...
Tobacco Machinery

Wednesday, December 02, 2015 2:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home