Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Chapos!

New year. Stuck at digz because I do not want to stop a bullet. Or discover whether my skull can withstand a sturdy metal rod swung by some angry fellow.
Now, I have very few visitors. It must be cause of my warm, rosy nature. Mostly its my friend, the "ash", a.k.a Matejivu, who lives down one floor. Or my cousin.
Knock knock on the door.
I always shout in jest,...whats your name and what do you want? Assuming its my pal or my cousin.
The door is open and these two usually never hesitate to enter first and make a brief rap on the door as they pass it. However, whoever was at the door was not coming in:
So I get the door and a nice lady is standing there with this:
A plate of chapos.
My name is Michelle and I am positive you can't make chapos so I made some for you. Happy new year.

I was lost for words.
Thank you Michelle.

I feel lucky 2008.

4 Comments:

Blogger matejivu said...

i call it fungua files kwa registry.

Wednesday, January 02, 2008 11:07:00 AM  
Blogger Samborera said...

I think you will have a happy new year. Not to mention get lucky. Many times.

Thursday, January 03, 2008 6:54:00 PM  
Blogger aJamaa said...

Aki that is a good start to the new year. What came out of you returning the nice lady's plate?

Friday, January 04, 2008 2:34:00 PM  
Blogger matejivu said...

SOB! you used the real name.

Monday, January 07, 2008 8:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home