Friday, December 21, 2007

Santa moment

i was in my house living my normal life- boring but okay.
a chic i know and have expressed interest ( genuine? debatable) walks in carrying line Santa.
normally you assume she's on her way home with mama's shopping. This time i was wrong.
she pulls out an expensive shirt. convinces me to try it on and alas! a christmas gift.
I would injure her courage and self esteem if i rejected the shirt on flimsy grounds.
the thing is someone just bought me a christmas gift.
Then she tells me "you don't have to buy me back anything, it's okay if it's not in your heart"
Oops! Deep on the defensive i came fighting-'no no actually i was thinking (white lie)......
ok she leaves happy. but man! I have to buy something back. No embar***ment to this new light.
A long awkward week lays ahead.
Can't guys act normal. But then again if i try to ignore, as they say: You never know when the craving might strike

1 Comments:

Blogger Samborera said...

I think I've heard a similar story before. I'll ask 0.5.

Saturday, December 29, 2007 12:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home