Monday, November 28, 2005

Money aint a thing

I met a rather interesting chic recently who seemed to put material things way up there in the list of things she looks for in a guy. In spite of this, and the deficiency of my payslip, I got her phone number. One should always do.

Anyway. I was texting her on sato and we got flirting. Ok. I got flirting and she obliged. Such a rare thing for me. A couple of smss into the conversation, she got to tell me what she was wearing [or more importantly what she was not wearing!]. I'm still recovering. Hopefully I'll get to hang out a bit with her sooner rather than later.

2 Comments:

Blogger 0.5 said...

Is her age in the neighbourhood of 21? Because if it is I would advise you to run for the hills brother.

Monday, November 28, 2005 10:35:00 AM  
Blogger Samborera said...

She's not in her terribly 21's. I can't quite remember if she ever revealed her age, but she mentioned that she had at least one younger sister who is our age. It follows that she's older than I am, and everyone knows I love older women. :-]

Monday, November 28, 2005 12:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home