Wednesday, October 19, 2005

What it takes

I had a depressed and introverted weekend and the result was that I wasn't calling anyone. I've had an interesting reaction as a result of laying low like an envelope. I'm quite bemused at how women operate. If you call them, you are a whipped, desperate jamaa. Well. That may be true, but still ... Don't call for a couple of days and THAT'S when she'll make an attempt at contacting you, with the obligatory 'you are so silent' line.

Apparently women want to feel needed. They feel good when guys call them or give them attention of some sort. As soon as no one is doing this, some alarm bells start going off. I figure there must be some truth to this. Of course there's also all that stuff they were told when we were in std. 6 and the girls used to have all manner of meetings with the class teacher.

I find it ridiculous that if I like a chic, I'd have to not call her when I want to, otherwise I'd be put in the list of pathetic, spineless, desperate jamaas. I've not been one to conform, so I'll continue doing things the way I like ... and keep getting the same results.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home