Tuesday, October 18, 2005

The trouble with younguns

They may look great in their tight fitting pieces of clothing, but unless you have a business type relationship [I give you this, you give me that], they can be a big disappointment. I'm not about to lump all younger chics into this pot, but my experiences thus far have made me decide to avoid them completely. Don't approach them, don't exchange numbers, nothing.

Take earlier this afternoon for instance. I get flashed by this chic I met a couple of weeks back [I'm yet to meet one who's actually spent her credit to call me. I just had a sobering thought. Maybe it's just me! Hmmmm]. Anyhow. I call her back, knowing I don't really have much to say but thinking she may be in town and we could do lunch or something. After a big of mumbling on both our parts, she asks me to sambaza her. I don't complain because I knew this was a distinct possibility. I think I'll just delete her number and move on with my life.

Note to self: Never ask a chic where she gets money to pint. [She mentioned that she was drinking over the weekend and I happened to ask where she gets cash from to drink. I touched some nerve or other and was told never to ask such a question of a chic]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home