Saturday, October 22, 2005

Huko sirudi tena

I was warned about this Chillers place with these wise words, but noooo. I had to go and see for myself. I went, I saw and have this to say. Huko sirudi tena.

We checked in at like midnight and as we are at the entrance paying, there are screams of delight coming from the premises. The chic taking the money tells us to rush in [she even suggests that she'll bring us the change later; we should just go in] Since no one seems too excited, or about to break into a run, she fumbles with some notes and returns the change.

We walk in to witness for ourselves what the commotion is all about. There in nothing but a thong ... is some jamaa, holding/dancing with one of the female patrons of the place. All of a sudden, I start to feel sick and tired, and I want to go home. Seeing as we've just paid 2 soc entrance, we might as well linger a bit.

Later on, those chics in bad lingerie show up. They are attempting to dance erotically on the bar counter, one on each end. What a load of crap.

The place is neither a decent bar not club. It's a hoax.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home