Friday, October 21, 2005

Bubble Bust

Yes. This Chillers place is full of garbage. My curiosity has been quenched with a very forceful finality. I like the F2 show much better.

So, after Chillers, (a place I want to soon forget), we land ourselves at the other Florida (madhouse, or F1. My slang not upto date). This place is crowded. Full to the brim. In 10 seconds flat I have lost everyone. You are just lurching, pushing and shoving in a sea of warm, damp people. Reggae night. Must be a very popular concept, considering that the month iko kona mbaya mno.

Alas, Talia walked by. I don't know whoever told me she was tall. I was actually shocked. But for kicks, I just tapped her hand. I had a line at the ready. She proceeded to talk not very nicely. As a thank you for the compliment, I shooed her away like she is cheap. There was no thrill nor anger. I am just recording it for posterity. Anyway 'Maddie' is a place to avoid when it's that crowded (probably on a reggae night).

Otherwise, the night was quite interesting (after Chillers ......) as the high and the diplomatic was kicked out of the window. Bring on the raw.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home