Thursday, November 03, 2005

i'm not crazy...i'm just a little unwell

i must say that i'm glad i really had a terrific weekend because when i woke up on monday morning, i had the nastiest sore throat ever. and for me that basically means that an even nastier cold is about to manifest itself in my defenseless leucocytes. (i'm shocked i still have an ounce of knowledge from my not so interesting biology classes in high school). anyway, i now have a full blown cold (literally), i've gone through like 10 boxes of tissue and my nose is extremely sore, my sinuses are completely blocked and i have a dull throbbing headache right at the center of my skull. i've been taking various cold/flu drugs as well as what i can only term as illegal amounts of vitamin C. this thing better die down or i'm worried i'll be the first person to o/d on vita c...for real

just thought i should share my sentiments. and hoping that someone somewhere is having a better day than mine. or actually the knowledge that someone somewhere is having a worse day than mine...would make me feel better. isn't it ironic?

have a nice day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home