Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Street wisdom

Since it looks like everyone is in a deep coma, I have been reading other upto-no-good blogs. There are some clinchers that are not to be missed.

No prejudice. I hate everyone equally.
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else
And politicians can be trusted only as far as where your urine will land if you urinate into gusty winds
Rule #1. The Boss is always right
Rule #2. If the Boss is wrong, check out rule #1.
A loser in real life, a legend in his own mind.
Take on my ideology and you will be blessed abundantly
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Please God, do not lead me into temptation, for I shall find it myself.
Life's not a garden so don't be a hoe.
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
Son,if you don't make a noise God will never know you're there.
Your hand has been replaced by a rubber stamp. What does it say?
no one grows old by living life to the full...only by losing interest in living
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
Step away from that idiot! I am certified.
seize the moment.....and it will echo forever

Ha!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home